L’Inégalité Mondiale: La Répartition des Revenus dans 141 Pays
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Bakewell, 2009. "South-South Migration and Human Development: Reflections on African Experiences," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-07, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Apr 2009.
- Bakewell, Oliver, 2009. "South-South Migration and Human Development: Reflections on African Experiences," MPRA Paper 19185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Bryant, 2005. "Children of International Migrants in Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines: A review of evidence and policies," Papers inwopa05/32, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Alston, Philip & Robinson, Mary (ed.), 2005. "Human Rights and Development: Towards Mutual Reinforcement," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199284627.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaidi Nasreddine & Sami Mensi, 2016. "Financial Development and Income Inequality: The Linear versus the Nonlinear Hypothesis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 609-626.
- Mohamed BEN AMAR & Nahed ZGHIDI, 2016. "The relationship between inclusive growth, inequality and poverty in Africa," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(607), S), pages 117-126, Summer.
More about this item
Keywordsinégalité du revenu; répartition du revenu; quintiles; équité; relance après crise; politique de développement;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-11-01 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uce:wpaper:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Clara Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://www.unicef.org .