Report NEP-MIG-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elise Brezis & Ariel Soueri, 2011. "Why do Students Migrate? Where do they Migrate to?," Working Papers 25, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- M.Carolina Brandi & Sveva Avveduto & Loredana Cerbara, 2011. "The reasons of scientists mobility: results from the comparison of outgoing and ingoing fluxes of researchers in Italy," Working Papers 44, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Magali Ballatore, 2011. "Professional and personal paths for Europe’s qualified youth A survey of French, Italian and English ex-Erasmus students’ trajectories," Working Papers 47, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Fabian Kratz, 2011. "Is spatial mobility a reproduction mechanism of inequality? An empirical analysis of the job search behavior and the international mobility of students and re-cent graduates," Working Papers 26, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Brunilda Zenelaga & Kseanela Sotirofski, 2011. "The `Brain Gain Hypotheses` of Transition Countries Elites and Socioeconomic Development in Their Home Country (Albanian Emigrants in Italy Sample)," Working Papers 46, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Gevrek, Z. Eylem & Gevrek, Deniz & Gupta, Sonam, 2011. "Culture, Intermarriage, and Differentials in Second-Generation Immigrant Women's Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 6043, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nadereh Chamlou & Silvia Muzi & Hanane Ahmed, 2011. "Understanding the Determinants of Female Labor Force Participation in the Middle East and North Africa Region: The Role of Education and Social Norms in Amman," Working Papers 31, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Christopher L. Smith, 2011. "Polarization, immigration, education: What's behind the dramatic decline in youth employment?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brahim Boudarbat, 2011. "Labour market integration of immigrants in Quebec: a comparison with Ontario and British Columbia," CIRANO Project Reports 2011rp-09, CIRANO.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2011. "Divergent Trends in Citizenship Rates Among Immigrants in Canada and the United States," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2011338e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- John Knight & Quheng Deng & Shi Li, 2011. "The Evolution of the Migrant Labor Market in China, 2002-2007," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 201115, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Isabel Ortiz & Matthew Cummins, 2012. "L’Inégalité Mondiale: La Répartition des Revenus dans 141 Pays," Working papers 1103, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Vincent Hogan & Patrick Massey & Shane Massey, 2011. "Late Conversion: The Impact of Professionalism on European Rugby Union," Working Papers 201118, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.