Asset Price Keynesianism, Regional Imbalances and the Irish and Spanish Housing Booms and Busts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Honohan, Patrick & Donovan, Donal & Gorecki, Paul & Mottiar, Rafique, 2010. "The Irish Banking Crisis: Regulatory and Financial Stability Policy," MPRA Paper 24896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Santiago Fernandez de Lis, 2008. "The Housing Boom and Bust in Spain: Impact of the Securitisation Model and Dynamic Provisioning," Working Papers 0806, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Michelle Norris & Dermot Coates & Fiona Kane, 2007. "Breaching the Limits of Owner Occupation? Supporting Low-Income Buyers in the Inflated Irish Housing Market1," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 337-355.
- Doyle, Nicola, 2009. "Housing Finance Developments in Ireland," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 75-88, October.
- Diarmaid Addison-Smyth & Kieran McQuinn, 2010.
"Quantifying Revenue Windfalls from the Irish Housing Market,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 41(2), pages 201-233.
- Addison-Smyth, Diarmaid & McQuinn, Kieran & O' Reilly, Gerard, 2009. "Quantifying Revenue Windfalls from the Irish Housing Market," Research Technical Papers 10/RT/09, Central Bank of Ireland.
- FitzGerald, John, 2005. "The Irish Housing Stock: Growth in Number of Vacant Dwellings," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2005(1-Spring), pages 1-22.
- Seán Ó Riain, 2012. "The Crisis of Financialisation in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(4), pages 497-533.
- Michelle Norris & Dermot Coates & Fiona Kane, 2007. "Breaching the Limits of Owner Occupation? Supporting Low-Income Buyers in the Inflated Irish Housing Market1," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 337-355.
- Francisco Carballo-Cruz, 2011. "Causes and Consequences of the Spanish Economic Crisis: Why the Recovery is Taken so Long?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 309-328, September.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal financial crisis; economic crash; housing boom and bust; macroeconomic policies; asset price growth; industrial underdevelopment; ‘asset-price Keynesianism’;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2015-08-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-08-07 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-URE-2015-08-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .