Social housing's role in the Irish property boom and bust
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2013. "The politics of fiscal effort in Spain and Ireland: Market credibility versus political legitimacy," Working Papers 201321, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Manuel B. Aalbers, 2009. "The Sociology and Geography of Mortgage Markets: Reflections on the Financial Crisis," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 281-290, June.
- Colm McCarthy, 2012. "Ireland’s European crisis : staying solvent in the Eurozone," Working Papers 201202, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Michelle Norris & Dermot Coates, 2010. "Private sector provision of social housing: an assessment of recent Irish experiments," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 19-26, January.
- Mark Stephens & Martin Lux & Petr Sunega, 2015. "Post-Socialist Housing Systems in Europe: Housing Welfare Regimes by Default?," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 1210-1234, November.
- Rob Kitchin & Cian OâCallaghan & Justin Gleeson & Karen Keaveney, 2012. "Placing neoliberalism: the rise and fall of Ireland’s Celtic Tiger," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(6), pages 1302-1326, June.
- Thomas Conefrey & John Fitz Gerald, 2010.
"Managing Housing Bubbles In Regional Economies Under Emu: Ireland And Spain,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 211(1), pages 91-108, January.
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2009. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers WP315, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2010. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies Under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers RB2010/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michael Byrne, 2016. "‘Asset Price Urbanism’ and Financialization after the Crisis: Ireland's National Asset Management Agency," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 31-45, January.
- Dan Immergluck, 2015. "A look back: what we now know about the causes of the US mortgage crisis," International Journal of Urban Sciences, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 269-285, November.
- Raquel Rolnik, 2013. "Late Neoliberalism: The Financialization of Homeownership and Housing Rights," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 1058-1066, May.
- Niamh Hardiman & Muiris MacCarthaigh, 2013. "How Governments Retrench In Crisis: The Case of Ireland," Working Papers 201315, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Funding social housing through bust, boom and bust
by Michelle Norris in The Irish Economy on 2016-12-24 20:00:41
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2016-11-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .