The Housing Boom and Bust in Spain: Impact of the Securitisation Model and Dynamic Provisioning
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michelle Norris & Michael Byrne, 2015. "Asset Price Keynesianism, Regional Imbalances and the Irish and Spanish Housing Booms and Busts," Working Papers 201514, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Martins, Bruno & Lundberg, Eduardo & Takeda, Tony, 2011. "Housing Finance in Brazil: Institutional Improvements and Recent Developments," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3742, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Balaguer-Coll, Maria Teresa & Brun-Martos, María Isabel & Forte, Anabel & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2015. "Local governments' re-election and its determinants: New evidence based on a Bayesian approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 94-108.
- Santiago FernÃƒÂ¡ndez de Lis & Alicia Garcia-Herrero, 2010.
"Dynamic Provisioning : Some Lessons from Existing Experiences,"
Finance Working Papers
21882, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Santiago FernÃ¡ndez de Lis & Alicia Garcia-Herrero, 2010. "Dynamic provisioning: Some lessons from existing experiences," Working Papers 1014, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen & Aaron Mehrotra & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2018. "Residential investment and economic activity: evidence from the past five decades," BIS Working Papers 726, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:0806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.