Report NEP-EEC-2015-08-07This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Erceg, Christopher & Lindé, Jesper, 2015. "Jump-Starting the Euro Area Recovery: Would a Rise in Core Fiscal Spending Help the Periphery?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10716, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniela Bragoli & Massimiliano Rigon & Francesco Zanetti, 2015. "Optimal Inflation Weights in the Euro Area," BCAM Working Papers 1503, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Marcello Pericoli & Marco Taboga, 2015. "Understanding policy rates at the zero lower bound: insights from a Bayesian shadow rate model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1023, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabio Busetti & Michele Caivano & Lisa Rodano, 2015. "On the conditional distribution of euro area inflation forecast," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1027, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Matt Dickson & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Hélène Turon, 2014. "The Lifetime Earnings Premium in the Public Sector: The View from Europe," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1frfnu9k092, Sciences Po.
- Michelle Norris & Michael Byrne, 2015. "Asset Price Keynesianism, Regional Imbalances and the Irish and Spanish Housing Booms and Busts," Working Papers 201514, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Zareh Asatryan & Friedrich Heinemann & Hans Pitlik, 2015. "Reforming the Public Administration. The Role of Crisis and the Power of Bureaucracy," WIFO Working Papers 500, WIFO.
- Anamaria Illes & Marco Lombardi & Paul Mizen, 2015. "Why Did Bank Lending Rates Diverge from Policy Rates After the Financial Crisis?," Discussion Papers 2015/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Irene Brunetti & Davide Fiaschi & Lisa Gianmoena & Angela Parenti, 2015. "Volatility in European Regions," Discussion Papers 2015/201, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Mikkel Hermansen & Oliver Röhn, 2015. "Economic resilience: The usefulness of early warning indicators in OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1250, OECD Publishing.
- Andrejs Bessonovs, 2015. "Suite of Latvia's GDP forecasting models," Working Papers 2015/01, Latvijas Banka.