The Determinants of Self-Rated Health in the Republic of Ireland Further Evidence and Future Directions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Cecily Kelleher & Caroline Kenny, 2008. "The determinants of self-rated health in the Republic of Ireland : further evidence and future directions," Working Papers 200811, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Cecily Kelleher & Caroline Kenny, 2007. "The determinants of self-rated health in the Republic of Ireland : further evidence and future directions," Open Access publications 10197/590, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liam Delaney & Pat Wall & Fearghal O'hAodha, 2007. "Social Capital & Self-Rated Health in the Republic of Ireland. Evidence from the European Social Survey," Working Papers 200707, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ferrie, Jane E. & Shipley, Martin J. & Newman, Katherine & Stansfeld, Stephen A. & Marmot, Michael, 2005. "Self-reported job insecurity and health in the Whitehall II study: potential explanations of the relationship," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 1593-1602, April.
- Franks, Peter & Gold, Marthe R. & Fiscella, Kevin, 2003. "Sociodemographics, self-rated health, and mortality in the US," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 2505-2514, June.
- Cannuscio, Carolyn C. & Colditz, Graham A. & Rimm, Eric B. & Berkman, Lisa F. & Jones, Camara P. & Kawachi, Ichiro, 2004. "Employment status, social ties, and caregivers' mental health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 1247-1256, April.
- von dem Knesebeck, Olaf & Verde, Pablo E. & Dragano, Nico, 2006. "Education and health in 22 European countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 1344-1351, September.
- Allison, R. Andrew & Foster, James E., 2004. "Measuring health inequality using qualitative data," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 505-524, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.049296_9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:200741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .