Who likes circus animals?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Zanola, 2010. "Major influences on circus attendance," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 159-170, February.
- Pierre, Gaelle & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2006. "Employment protection: Do firms' perceptions match with legislation?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 328-334, March.
- Richard Williams, 2006. "Generalized ordered logit/partial proportional odds models for ordinal dependent variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(1), pages 58-82, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Privileggi, Fabio, 2008. "On the transition dynamics in endogenous recombinant growth models," POLIS Working Papers 120, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Bondonio, Daniele, 2009. "Impact identification strategies for evaluating business incentive programs," POLIS Working Papers 129, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Piero Cavaleri & Michael Keren & Giovanni B. Ramello & Vittorio Valli, 2009.
"Publishing an E-Journal on a Shoe String: Is It a Sustainable Project?,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 89-101, March.
- Cavaleri, Pietro & Keren, Michael & Ramello, Giovanni B. & Valli, Vittorio, 2009. "Publishing an E-journal on a shoe string: Is it a sustainaible project?," POLIS Working Papers 118, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Orso, Cristina Elisa, 2009. "Formal and informal sectors: Interactions between moneylenders and traditional banks in the rural Indian credit market," POLIS Working Papers 135, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Giuranno, Michele, 2009. "The logic of party coalitions with political activism and public financing," POLIS Working Papers 134, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand; performing arts; Italy; attendance.;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uca:ucapdv:115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucia Padovani). General contact details of provider: http://polis.unipmn.it .