A non parametric analysis of the relative performance and efficiency patterns of service industries in the advanced countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Bernstein, 1997. "Interindustry R&D Spillovers for Electrical and Electronic Products: The Canadian Case," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 111-125.
More about this item
KeywordsServices; Efficiency; Productivity; Malmquist; DEA;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-10-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2013-10-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uae:wpaper:0813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Suarez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuahes.html .