Report NEP-EFF-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés Maroto-Sánchez, 2013. "A non parametric analysis of the relative performance and efficiency patterns of service industries in the advanced countries," Working Papers 08/13, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Kato, Takao & Kauhanen, Antti, 2013. "Performance Pay and Enterprise Productivity: The Details Matter," ETLA Working Papers 21, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- M.R. van den Berg & C. van Marrewijk, 2013. "Imports and productivity: the impact of geography and factor intensity," Working Papers 13-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Andrés Maroto-Sánchez & Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura, 2013. "Recent cyclical movements in the spanish productivity. An aggregate and sectoral analysis," Working Papers 06/13, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria, 2013. "The Impact of FDI on Firm Survival and Employment: A Comparative Analysis for Turkey and Italy," CELPE Discussion Papers 127, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.