Internationalization of service industries: a comparative approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sapir, André, 1991.
"The Structure of Services in Europe: A Conceptual Framework,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- André Sapir, 1993. "The structure of services in Europe: a conceptual framework," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8184, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Janet Haddock, 2000. "Rule-Based Decision Making And Its Applicability To Environmental-Related Trade Disputes In The World Trade Organisation (Wto)," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(01), pages 81-98.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Díaz de la Guardia & José Molero Zayas & Patricia Valadez, 2005. "International Competitiveness in Services in Some European Countries: Basic Facts and a Preliminary Attempt of Interpretation," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0501, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Ana Bobirca & Paul-Gabriel Miclaus, 2008. "The Structure Of Romaniaï¿½S International Specialization In Services Trade," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(1(3)_Spri).
- repec:ucm:wpaper:01-05 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinternasionalization; services; service industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uae:wpaper:0401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Suarez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuahes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.