The Structure of Services in Europe: A Conceptual Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- André Sapir, 1993. "The structure of services in Europe: a conceptual framework," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8184, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1995.
"Tentative First Steps: An Assessment of the Uruguay Round Agreement on Services,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1995. "Tentative first steps : an assessment of the Uruguay Round agreement on services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1455, The World Bank.
- Juan R. Cuadrado Roura & Luis Rubalcaba Bermejo, 2001. "Internationalization of service industries: a comparative approach," Working Papers 04/01, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Ulrike Dennig, 1992. "Global financial liberalisation GATT, EC and OECD approaches," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 27(5), pages 230-236, September.
- Michael Pfaffermayr, 1998. "Business Services in Austria," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 71(6), pages 425-434, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Integration; Market Structure; Regulation; Services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .