Social exclusion mobility in Spain, 1994-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Conchita D'Ambrosio, 2006. "The Measurement Of Social Exclusion," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(3), pages 377-398, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Devicienti & Ambra Poggi, 2011.
"Poverty and social exclusion: two sides of the same coin or dynamically interrelated processes?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(25), pages 3549-3571.
- Francesco Devicienti & Ambra Poggi, 2007. "Poverty and social exclusion: two sides of the same coin or dynamically interrelated processes?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 62, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Exclusion; Mobility; Transition Matrix;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uab:wprdea:wpdea0409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miquel Colobran). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.