The Distinct Influence of Cognitive Busyness and Need for Closure on Cultural Differences in Socially Desirable Responding
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Jessie J. & Lalwani, Ashok K., 2019. "The distinct influence of power distance perception and power distance values on customer satisfaction in response to loyalty programs," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 580-596.
- Huachao Gao & Karen Page Winterich & Yinlong Zhang, 2016. "All That Glitters Is Not Gold: How Others’ Status Influences the Effect of Power Distance Belief on Status Consumption," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 265-281.
- Wang, Jessie J. & Torelli, Carlos J. & Lalwani, Ashok K., 2020. "The interactive effect of power distance belief and consumers’ status on preference for national (vs. private-label) brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-12.
- Lalwani, Ashok K. & Wang, Jessie J. & Silvera, David H., 2020. "How does cultural self-construal influence regulatory mode?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 368-377.
- Kim, Seeun & Baek, Tae Hyun & Yoon, Sukki, 2020. "The effect of 360-degree rotatable product images on purchase intention," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 55(C).
- Ashok K. Lalwani & Lura Forcum, 2016. "Does a Dollar Get You a Dollar’s Worth of Merchandise? The Impact of Power Distance Belief on Price-Quality Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 317-333.
- Katarzyna Samson & Patrycjusz Kostyszyn, 2015. "Effects of Cognitive Load on Trusting Behavior – An Experiment Using the Trust Game," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(5), pages 1-10, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsa:wpaper:00106mkt. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Frost). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbutsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.