Ex post information rents and disclosure in sequential screening
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 614-641, June.
- Marco Battaglini, 2005. "Long-Term Contracting with Markovian Consumers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 637-658, June.
- Nocke, Volker & Peitz, Martin & Rosar, Frank, 2011.
"Advance-purchase discounts as a price discrimination device,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 141-162, January.
- Nocke, Volker & Peitz, Martin, 2008. "Advance-Purchase Discounts as a Price Discrimination Device," CEPR Discussion Papers 6664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Myerson, Roger B, 1986. "Multistage Games with Communication," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(2), pages 323-358, March.
- Pascal Courty & Li Hao, 2000. "Sequential Screening," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 697-717.
- Baron, David P. & Besanko, David, 1984. "Regulation and information in a continuing relationship," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 267-302.
- Daniel Krähmer & Roland Strausz, 2011.
"Optimal Procurement Contracts with Pre-Project Planning,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(3), pages 1015-1041.
- Daniel Krämer & Roland Strausz, 2009. "Optimal Procurement Contracts with Pre--Project Planning," Papers 036, Departmental Working Papers.
- Raphael Boleslavsky & Maher Said, 2013.
"Progressive Screening: Long-Term Contracting with a Privately Known Stochastic Process,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 1-34.
- Ralph Boleslavsky & Maher Said, 2011. "Progressive Screening: Long-Term Contracting with a Privately Known Stochastic Process," Working Papers 2011-5, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Hoffmann, Florian & Inderst, Roman, 2011. "Pre-sale information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2333-2355.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hao Li & Xianwen Shi, 2013. "Discriminatory Information Disclosure," Working Papers tecipa-497, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Litterscheid, Sina & Szalay, Dezsö, 2014. "Sequential, multidimensional screening," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100621, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation rents; sequential screening; information disclosure;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2013-09-06 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MIC-2013-09-06 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trf:wpaper:406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .