Revealed Price Preference: Theory and Stochastic Testing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rahul Deb & Yuichi Kitamura & John K.-H. Quah & Jorg Stoye, 2017. "Revealed Price Preference: Theory and Stochastic Testing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2087, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Forges, Françoise & Minelli, Enrico, 2009. "Afriat's theorem for general budget sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 135-145, January.
- John Quah, 2014. "A test for weakly separable preferences," Economics Series Working Papers 708, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Abi Adams, 2015. "Mutually consistent revealed preference bounds," IFS Working Papers W15/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Blundell & Joel L. Horowitz & Matthias Parey, 2009. "Measuring the price responsiveness of gasoline demand," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor H. Aguiar & Roberto Serrano, 2018. "Cardinal Revealed Preference, Price-Dependent Utility, and Consistent Binary Choice," Working Papers 2018-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsrevealed preference; random utility; nonparametric testing; nonseparability; welfare analysis; moment selection;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.