Revealed Price Preference: Theory and Stochastic Testing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rahul Deb & Yuichi Kitamura & John K.-H. Quah & Jorg Stoye, 2017. "Revealed Price Preference: Theory and Stochastic Testing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2087, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Forges, Françoise & Minelli, Enrico, 2009. "Afriat's theorem for general budget sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 135-145, January.
- John Quah, 2014. "A test for weakly separable preferences," Economics Series Working Papers 708, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Abi Adams, 2015. "Mutually consistent revealed preference bounds," IFS Working Papers W15/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Blundell & Joel L. Horowitz & Matthias Parey, 2009. "Measuring the price responsiveness of gasoline demand," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor H. Aguiar & Roberto Serrano, 2018. "Cardinal Revealed Preference, Price-Dependent Utility, and Consistent Binary Choice," Working Papers 2018-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Victor H. Aguiar & Nail Kashaev, 2018. "Stochastic Revealed Preferences with Measurement Error," Papers 1810.05287, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsrevealed preference; random utility; nonparametric testing; nonseparability; welfare analysis; moment selection;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.