Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models: Computational Tools for Statistical Testing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rahul Deb & Yuichi Kitamura & John K.-H. Quah & Jorg Stoye, 2017.
"Revealed Price Preference: Theory and Stochastic Testing,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
2087, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rahul Deb & Yuichi Kitamura & John Quah & Joerg Stoye, 2017. "Revealed Price Preference: Theory and Stochastic Testing," Working Papers tecipa-582, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Jörg Stoye, 2014.
"Revealed Preferences in a Heterogeneous Population,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 96(2), pages 197-213, May.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Jörg Stoye, 2009. "Revealed Preferences in a Heterogeneous Population," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 745, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jörg Stoye, 2018.
"Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 86(6), pages 1883-1909, November.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2016. "Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models," Papers 1606.04819, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
- Jorg Stoye & Yuichi Kitamura, 2017. "Nonparametric analysis of random utility models," CeMMAP working papers CWP56/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2016. "Nonparametric analysis of random utility models," CeMMAP working papers CWP27/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2019. "Nonparametric Counterfactuals in Random Utility Models," Papers 1902.08350, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
More about this item
Keywordscomputational tools; statistical testing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/292215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.