Pricing Barrier and Average Options under Stochastic Volatility Environment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kyo Yamamoto & Akihiko Takahashi, 2008. "A Remark on a Singular Perturbation Method for Option Pricing under a Stochastic Volatility Model ( Forthcoming in "Asia-Pacific Financial Markets". )," CARF F-Series CARF-F-139, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Akihiko Takahashi, 2001. "The Asymptotic Expansion Approach to the Valuation of Interest Rate Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 117-151.
- Nielsen, J. Aase & Sandmann, Klaus, 2003. "Pricing Bounds on Asian Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 449-473, June.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Chuan-Hsiang Han, 2003. "Pricing Asian options with stochastic volatility," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 353-362.
- Ryosuke Matsuoka & Akihiko Takahashi & Yoshihiko Uchida, 2004. "A New Computational Scheme for Computing Greeks by the Asymptotic Expansion Approach," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 11(4), pages 393-430, December.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2005. "Monte Carlo Simulation with Asymptotic Method," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-335, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Syoiti Ninomiya & Nicolas Victoir, 2008. "Weak Approximation of Stochastic Differential Equations and Application to Derivative Pricing," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 107-121.
- Yoshifumi Muroi, 2005. "Pricing contingent claims with credit risk: Asymptotic expansion approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 415-427, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiraya, Kenichiro & Takahashi, Akihiko, 2017. "A general control variate method for multi-dimensional SDEs: An application to multi-asset options under local stochastic volatility with jumps models in finance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 358-371.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Toshihiro Yamada, 2009. "An Asymptotic Expansion with Malliavin Weights: An Application to Pricing Discrete Barrier Options," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-696, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2009cf682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .