A New Computational Scheme for Computing Greeks by the Asymptotic Expansion Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux & Nizar Touzi, 1999. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte Carlo methods in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 391-412.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2005. "Monte Carlo Simulation with Asymptotic Method," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-335, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "An Asymptotic Expansion Scheme for Optimal Investment Problems," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 153-188, May.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Shuichiro Matsushima, 2004. "Monte Carlo Simulation with an Asymptotic Expansion in HJM Framework," CARF J-Series CARF-J-005, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masahiro Nishiba, 2013. "Pricing Exotic Options and American Options: A Multidimensional Asymptotic Expansion Approach," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 20(2), pages 147-182, May.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi & Masashi Toda, 2009. "Pricing Barrier and Average Options under Stochastic Volatility Environment," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-682, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
Keywordsasymptotic expansion approach; option pricing; Greeks; CEV process; Monte Carlo simulation; variance reduction method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:11:y:2004:i:4:p:393-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .