Report NEP-UPT-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2009. "International inequity aversion and the social cost of carbon," Working Papers FNU-178, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Nov 2009.
- Adam, Klaus & Marcet, Albert, 2009. "Internal Rationality and Asset Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 7498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2009. "Why Pay Taxes When No One Else Does?," Departmental Working Papers 200902, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Volker KrÃ¤tschmer & John Schoenmakers, 2009. "Representations for optimal stopping under dynamic monetary utility functionals," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Eliaz, Kfir, 2009. "Reason-Based Choice: A Bargaining Rationale for the Attraction and Compromise Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 7414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- K. de Jaegher & R. van Rooij, 2009. "Strategic Vagueness and Appropriate Contexts," Working Papers 09-31, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Backus, David & Chernov, Mikhail & Martin, Ian, 2009. "Disasters implied by equity index options," CEPR Discussion Papers 7416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olga Bourachnikova & Nurmukhammad Yusupov, 2009. "Symmetric vs. Downside Risk: Does It Matter for Portfolio Choice?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-13, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & von Hagen, Jürgen & Wolswijk, Guido, 2009. "Government Bond Risk Premiums in the EU revisited: The Impact of the Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi & Masashi Toda, 2009. "Pricing Barrier and Average Options under Stochastic Volatility Environment," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-682, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- A. Van Kerckhove & I. Vermeir & M. Geuens, 2009. "Combined Influence of Selective Focus and Decision Involvement on Attitude-Decision Consistency in a Memory-based Decision Context," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/602, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.