Strategic Vagueness and Appropriate Contexts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiba Saori, 2020.
"Vagueness of Language: Indeterminacy under Two-Dimensional State-Uncertainty,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 20(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Saori CHIBA, "undated". "Vagueness of Language: Indeterminacy under Two-Dimensional State Uncertainty," Discussion papers e-18-003, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- K.J.M. De Jaegher & R. van Rooij, 2011. "Game-theoretic pragmatics under conflicting and common interests," Working Papers 11-25, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Saori Chiba, 2014. "Extensions and Vagueness of Language under Two-Dimensional State Uncertainty," Working Papers 20, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
More about this item
KeywordsVagueness; signalling games; decision theory; prospect theory;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2009-11-27 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2009-11-27 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2009-11-27 (Game Theory)
- NEP-UPT-2009-11-27 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:0931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.