An Asymptotic Expansion with Malliavin Weights: An Application to Pricing Discrete Barrier Options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi & Masashi Toda, 2009. "Pricing Barrier and Average Options under Stochastic Volatility Environment," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-682, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Gianluca Fusai & I. Abrahams & Carlo Sgarra, 2006. "An exact analytical solution for discrete barrier options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux, 2001. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte-Carlo methods in finance. II," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 201-236.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "An Asymptotic Expansion Scheme for Optimal Investment Problems," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 153-188, May.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Toshihiro Yamada, 2009. "An Asymptotic Expansion with Push-Down of Malliavin Weights," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-695, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2009cf696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .