Pricing Discrete Barrier Options Under Stochastic Volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianluca Fusai & I. Abrahams & Carlo Sgarra, 2006. "An exact analytical solution for discrete barrier options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux & Nizar Touzi, 1999. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte Carlo methods in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 391-412.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "An Asymptotic Expansion Scheme for Optimal Investment Problems," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 153-188, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takashi Kato & Akihiko Takahashi & Toshihiro Yamada, 2014. "A Semi-group Expansion for Pricing Barrier Options," CARF F-Series CARF-F-349, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Kenichiro Shiraya, 2016. "An approximation method for pricing continuous barrier options under multi-asset local stochastic volatility models," CARF F-Series CARF-F-397, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Shiraya, Kenichiro & Takahashi, Akihiko, 2017. "A general control variate method for multi-dimensional SDEs: An application to multi-asset options under local stochastic volatility with jumps models in finance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 358-371.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Toshihiro Yamada, 2016. "An Asymptotic Expansion for Forward–Backward SDEs: A Malliavin Calculus Approach," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 23(4), pages 337-373, December.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Toshihiro Yamada, 2014. "This paper proposes a unified method for precise estimates of the error bounds in asymptotic expansions of an option price and its Greeks (sensitivities) under a stochastic volatility model. More gene," CARF F-Series CARF-F-347, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Sep 2014.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2017. "Pricing Average and Spread Options under Local-Stochastic Volatility Jump-Diffusion Models (Revised version of CARF-F-365 : Forthcoming in Mathematics of Operations Research)," CARF F-Series CARF-F-426, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete barrier option; Barrier option; Knock-out option; Double barrier option; Stochastic volatility; CEV model; Heston model; SABR model; λ-SABR model; Asymptotic expansion; Malliavin calculus;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:19:y:2012:i:3:p:205-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .