Trying to Make Sense of the Bank of Japan's Monetary Policy since the Exit from Quantitative Easing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kazuo Ueda, 2007. "Trying to Make Sense of the Bank of Japan's Monetary Policy since the Exit from Quantitative Easing," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 301-316, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lyonnet, Victor & Werner, Richard A., 2011. "The lessons from QE and other "unconventional" monetary policies: Evidence from the Bank of England," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/29, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-12-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-12-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-12-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2007cf530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .