Interest Rate Rules vs. Money Growth Rules: Some Theoretical Issues and an Empirical Application for Venezuela
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): XVIII (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January-June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Durango 54, Col. Roma, México D. F., 06700|
Phone: 52 (55) 5061 6680
Web page: http://www.cemla.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.cemla.org Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurence Ball & Niamh Sheridan, 2003.
"Does Inflation Targeting Matter?,"
NBER Working Papers
9577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lansing, Kevin J. & Trehan, Bharat, 2003.
"Forward-looking behavior and optimal discretionary monetary policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 249-256, November.
- Kevin J. Lansing & Bharat Trehan, 2003. "Forward-looking behavior and optimal discretionary monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2001-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Edward Nelson, 2000.
"Direct effects of base money on aggregate demand: theory and evidence,"
Bank of England working papers
122, Bank of England.
- Nelson, Edward, 2002. "Direct effects of base money on aggregate demand: theory and evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 687-708, May.
- Nelson, Edward, 2001. "Direct Effects of Base Money on Aggregate Demand: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurence Ball, 1997.
"Efficient rules for monetary policy,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series
G97/3, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2003. "Monetary Theory and Policy, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232316, December.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, .
"An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis,"
GSIA Working Papers
1997-71, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- McCallum, Bennett T & Nelson, Edward, 1999. "An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 296-316, August.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 1997. "An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cml:moneya:v:xviii:y:2005:i:1:p:57-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.