Long-run Behavior of Macroeconomic Models with Heterogeneous Agents: Asymptotic Behavior of One- and Two-Parameter Poisson-Dirichlet Distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Fabritiis, G. & Pammolli, F. & Riccaboni, M., 2003. "On size and growth of business firms," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 38-44.
- Zhi-Feng Huang & Sorin Solomon, 2000.
"Power, Levy, Exponential and Gaussian Regimes in Autocatalytic Financial Systems,"
- Zhi-Feng Huang, Sorin Solomon*, 2001. "Power, Levy, Exponential and Gaussian Regimes in Autocatalytic Financial Systems," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 12, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-05-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2006-05-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2006cf425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.