Planetary boundaries : Governing emerging risks and opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- CrÃ©pin, Anne-Sophie & Folke, Carl, 2015. "The Economy, The Biosphere and Planetary Boundaries: Towards Biosphere Economics," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 8(1), pages 57-100, May.
- Kubiszewski, Ida & Costanza, Robert & Franco, Carol & Lawn, Philip & Talberth, John & Jackson, Tim & Aylmer, Camille, 2013. "Beyond GDP: Measuring and achieving global genuine progress," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 57-68.
- Norichika Kanie & Michele M. Betsill & Ruben Zondervan & Frank Biermann & Oran R. Young, 2012. "A Charter Moment: Restructuring Governance For Sustainability," Public Administration & Development, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 292-304, August.
- Michael Margolis & Eric Nævdal, 2008.
"Safe Minimum Standards in Dynamic Resource Problems: Conditions for Living on the Edge of Risk,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 401-423, July.
- Margolis, Michael & Naevdal, Eric, 2004. "Safe Minimum Standards in Dynamic Resource Problems—Conditions for Living on the Edge of Risk," Discussion Papers dp-04-03, Resources For the Future.
- Margolis, Michael & Naevdal, Eric, 2004. "Safe Minimum Standards in Dynamic Resource Problems -- Conditions for Living on the Edge of Risk," Discussion Papers 10568, Resources for the Future.
- Biermann, Frank, 2012. "Planetary boundaries and earth system governance: Exploring the links," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 4-9.
- Finnemore, Martha & Sikkink, Kathryn, 1998. "International Norm Dynamics and Political Change," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(04), pages 887-917, September.
- Aart de Zeeuw, 2014. "Regime Shifts in Resource Management," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 85-104, October.
- Duraiappah, Anantha Kumar & Muñoz, Pablo, 2012. "Inclusive wealth: a tool for the United Nations," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(03), pages 362-367, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:0aebe291-f890-4a2d-9ab7-ddd1bedf909a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.