Temporal aggregation in a periodically integrated autoregressive process
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Franses, Philip Hans & Boswijk, H. Peter, 1996. "Temporal aggregation in a periodically integrated autoregressive process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 235-240, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Osborn, Denise R., 1991. "The implications of periodically varying coefficients for seasonal time-series processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 373-384, June.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Franses, Philip Hans, 1994. "A multivariate approach to modeling univariate seasonal time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 133-151, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2003.
"Temporal Aggregation, Causality Distortions, and a Sign Rule,"
Departmental Working Papers
wp0406, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2004. "Temporal aggregation, causality distortions and a sign rule," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 73, Econometric Society.
- Łukasz Lenart, 2017. "Examination of Seasonal Volatility in HICP for Baltic Region Countries: Non-Parametric Test versus Forecasting Experiment," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 9(1), pages 29-67, March.
- Łukasz Lenart & Mateusz Pipień, 2015. "Empirical Properties of the Credit and Equity Cycle within Almost Periodically Correlated Stochastic Processes - the Case of Poland, UK and USA," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 7(3), pages 169-186, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTime Series; Aggregation; statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiurem:2ef3689d-9fa6-419a-850e-52babdf875b5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.