Aspirations, adaptive learning and cooperation in repeated games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bendor, J. & Mookherjee, D. & Ray, D., 1994. "Aspirations, Adaptive Learning and Cooperation in Reapeted Games," Papers 27, Boston University - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur, W Brian, 1993. "On Designing Economic Agents That Behave Like Human Agents," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Selten, Reinhard & Stoecker, Rolf, 1986. "End behavior in sequences of finite Prisoner's Dilemma supergames A learning theory approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 47-70, March.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Sidney G. Winter, 1971. "Satisficing, Selection, and the Innovating Remnant," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(2), pages 237-261.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1991. "Rational Choice: The Contrast between Economics and Psychology," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 877-897, August.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1991. "Adaptive and sophisticated learning in normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 82-100, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:09:y:2007:i:03:n:s0219198907001539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcin Dziubinski & Jaideep Roy, 2007.
"Endogenous Selection of Aspiring and Rational rules in Coordination Games,"
CEDI Discussion Paper Series
07-14, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Dziubinski, Marcin & Roy, Jaideep, 2007. "Endogenous selection of aspiring and rational rules in coordination games," MPRA Paper 5941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. de Vries, 1999. "The Behavioral Firm and Its Internal Game: Evolutionary Dynamics of Decision Making," Working Papers ir99036, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Huw D. Dixon & Paolo Lupi, "undated".
"Learning with a Known Average: A Simulation Study of Alternative Learning Rules,"
97/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Huw D. Dixon & Paolo Lupi, "undated". "Learning With a Known Average: a Simulation Study of Alternative Learning Rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 154, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, "undated". "Muddling Through: Moisy Equlibrium Selection," ELSE working papers 036, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Possajennikov, A., 1997. "An Analysis of a Simple Reinforcement Dynamics : Learning to Play an "Egalitarian" Equilibrium," Discussion Paper 1997-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Amit Pazgal, 1995. "Satisficing Leads to Cooperation in Mutual Interests Games," Discussion Papers 1126, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Borgers, Tilman & Sarin, Rajiv, 2000.
"Naive Reinforcement Learning with Endogenous Aspirations,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(4), pages 921-950, November.
- Tilman Börgers & Rajiv Sarin, "undated". "Naive Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspiration," ELSE working papers 037, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- T. Borgers & R. Sarin, 2010. "Naïve Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspirations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 381, David K. Levine.
- Roy, Jaideep, 2000. "Learning with bounded memory," UC3M Working papers. Economics 7224, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, 2010. "Muddling Through: Noisy Equilibrium Selection," Levine's Working Paper Archive 426, David K. Levine.
- Tone Dieckmann, 1998. "Stochastic Learning and the Evolution of Conventions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 187-212, September.
More about this item
KeywordsGame Theory; Repeated Games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:c6ea5c7a-58cb-4f42-8324-21c77c844b96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .