Cannabis Use When it's Legal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- DiNardo, John & Lemieux, Thomas, 2001. "Alcohol, marijuana, and American youth: the unintended consequences of government regulation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 991-1010, November.
- van Ours, Jan C., 2003.
"Is cannabis a stepping-stone for cocaine?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 539-554, July.
- van Ours, J.C., 2001. "Is Cannabis a Stepping Stone for Cocaine?," Discussion Paper 2001-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Ours, J.C., 2003. "Is cannabis a stepping stone for cocaine?," Other publications TiSEM c1213d1c-a542-4627-938c-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van Ours, Jan C, 2001. "Is Cannabis a Stepping-Stone for Cocaine?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3116, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Adit Laixuthai, 1997.
"Do Youths Substitute Alcohol and Marijuana? Some Econometric Evidence,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 253-276, Summer.
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Adit Laixuthai, 1994. "Do Youths Substitute Alcohol and Marijuana? Some Econometric Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beenstock, Michael & Rahav, Giora, 2002. "Testing Gateway Theory: do cigarette prices affect illicit drug use?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 679-698, July.
- Stephen Pudney, 2004. "Keeping off the grass? An econometric model of cannabis consumption in Britain," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 435-453.
- J. Williams & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2004.
"Alcohol and marijuana use among college students: economic complements or substitutes?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 825-843.
- Jenny Williams & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2001. "Alcohol and Marijuana Use Among College Students: Economic Complements or Substitutes?," NBER Working Papers 8401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chaloupka, Frank J. & Grossman, Michael & Bickel, Warren K. & Saffer, Henry (ed.), 1999. "The Economic Analysis of Substance Use and Abuse," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226100470, June.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Zervos, David, 1995. "Rational Addiction with Learning and Regret," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 739-758, August.
- Pacula, Rosalie Liccardo, 1998. "Does increasing the beer tax reduce marijuana consumption?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 557-585, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:5:836-842_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jenny Williams & Parvin Mahmoudi, 2004. "Economic Relationship Between Alcohol and Cannabis Revisited," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(248), pages 36-48, March.
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula, 1998. "Adolescent Alcohol and Marijuana Consumption: Is There Really a Gateway Effect?," NBER Working Papers 6348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farrelly, Matthew C. & Bray, Jeremy W. & Zarkin, Gary A. & Wendling, Brett W., 2001. "The joint demand for cigarettes and marijuana: evidence from the National Household Surveys on Drug Abuse," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 51-68, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAlcohol; tobacco; cannabis; stepping stone;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:88955fe2-81a7-4d37-8325-10f1ac0c25ce. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.