Do the rich stay unemployed longer? An empirical study for the U.K
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stancanelli, Elena G F, 1999. " Do the Rich Stay Unemployed Longer? An Empirical Study for the UK," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(3), pages 295-314, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bloemen, Hans G. & Stancanelli, Elena G.F., 2001.
"Financial wealth, consumption smoothing, and income shocks due to job loss,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0036, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hans G. Bloemen & Elena G. F. Stancanelli, 2003. "Financial Wealth, Consumption Smoothing, and Income Shocks due to Job Loss," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Bauer, Christian, 2011. "On the reservation wage under CARA and limited borrowing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 126-129, September.
- Ben Lodewijks, 2011. "Financial Constraints and Job Mobility in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 61-75, March.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley & Eric F. Smith, 2007.
"Asset Accumulation and Short Term Employment,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(3), pages 400-423, July.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley & Eric Smith, 2002. "Asset Accumulation and Short Term Employment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-14, McMaster University.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley & Eric Smith, 2003. "Asset Accumulation and Short Term Employment," CAM Working Papers 2003-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Mário Centeno & Álvaro A. Novo, 2014.
"Do Low-Wage Workers React Less to Longer Unemployment Benefits? Quasi-Experimental Evidence,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(2), pages 185-207, April.
- Centeno, Mario & Novo, Alvaro A., 2012. "Do Low-Wage Workers React Less to Longer Unemployment Benefits? Quasi-Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Namkee Ahn & José Ignacio García-Pérez, 2002.
"Unemployment duration and workers' wage aspirations in Spain,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 103-118.
- Namkee Ahn & J. Ignacio GarcÌa-PÈrez, "undated". "Unemployment duration and worker's wage aspiration in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 58, FEDEA.
- Namkee Ahn & J. Ignacio García Pérez, 2000. "Unemployment duration and workers' wage aspirations in Spain," Economics Working Papers 426, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Tricia Gladden & Michelle Alexopoulos, 2004. "The Effects of Wealth, and Unemployment Benefits on Search Behavior and Labor Market Transitions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 517, Econometric Society.
- Bloemen, Hans, 2006.
"The Impact of Wealth on Job Exit Rates of Elderly Workers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2247, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans G. Bloemen, 2007. "The Impact of Wealth on Job Exit Rates of Elderly Workers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-002/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yann Algan & Antoine Terracol, 2001.
"L'influence de l'épargne de précaution sur la recherche d'emploi,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 349(1), pages 63-76.
- Yann Algan & Antoine Terracol, 2002. "L'influence de l'épargne de précaution sur la recherche d'emploi," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00608522, HAL.
- Yann Algan & Antoine Terracol, 2002. "L’influence de l’épargne de précaution sur la recherche d’emploi," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8884, Sciences Po.
- Yann Algan & Antoine Terracol, 2002. "L'influence de l'épargne de précaution sur la recherche d'emploi," Post-Print hal-01017893, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; duration analysis; labour economics;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:7d49af89-0cc0-418e-85c7-7c91c7fc7275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.