Competing Recombinant Technologies for Environmental Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeppini, Paolo & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2013.
"Optimal diversity in investments with recombinant innovation,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 141-156.
- Zeppini Rossi, P. & Bergh, J.C.J.M. van der, 2008. "Optimal Diversity in Investments with Recombinant Innovation," CeNDEF Working Papers 08-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Paolo Zeppini-Rossi, 2008. "Optimal Diversity in Investments with Recombinant Innovation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-091/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Maskin, Eric, 1987. "The Simple Economics of Research Portfolios," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(387), pages 581-595, September.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Jaber, J. O. & Odeh, S. D. & Probert, S. D., 2003. "Integrated PV and gas-turbine system for satisfying peak-demands," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 305-319, December.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2008. "Optimal diversity: Increasing returns versus recombinant innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 565-580, December.
- Brian Arthur, W. & Ermoliev, Yu. M. & Kaniovski, Yu. M., 1987. "Path-dependent processes and the emergence of macro-structure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 294-303, June.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Hirshleifer, David & Welch, Ivo, 1992.
"A Theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom, and Cultural Change in Informational Cascades,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 992-1026, October.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 2010. "A theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom and cultural change as informational Cascades," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1193, David K. Levine.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeppini, Paolo, 2015.
"A discrete choice model of transitions to sustainable technologies,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 187-203.
- Zeppini Rossi, P., 2013. "A Discrete Choice Model of Transitions to Sustainable Technologies," CeNDEF Working Papers 13-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Zeppini, Paolo, 2014. "A discrete choice model of transitions to sustainable technologies," Department of Economics Working Papers 41579, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Zeppini & Koen Frenken & Roland Kupers, 2013. "Threshold models of technological transitions," Working Papers 13-06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Aug 2013.
- Timothy J. Foxon & Jonathan Köhler & Jonathan Michie & Christine Oughton, 2013. "Towards a new complexity economics for sustainability," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 187-208.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Simone Borghesi, 2012. "The European Emission Trading Scheme and environmental innovation diffusion: Empirical analyses using Italian CIS data," Working Papers 201201, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2011. "Enviromental Innovations, Complementarity and Local/Global Cooperation," Working Papers 201104, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsexternalities; hybrid technology; lock-in; R&D; sequential decisions;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-02-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2011-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-02-26 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2011-02-26 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20100107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .