Teaching Macroeconomics with Gams
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, John B., 1985.
"International coordination in the design of macroeconomic policy rules,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 53-81.
- John B. Taylor, 1984. "International Coordination in the Design of Macroeconomic Policy Rules," NBER Working Papers 1506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Carlozzi & John B. Taylor, 1983. "International Capital Mobility and the Coordination of Monetary Rules," NBER Working Papers 1242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, John B, 1979. "Estimation and Control of a Macroeconomic Model with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1267-1286, September.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 1996. "The DUALI/DUALPC Software for Optimal Control Models: Introduction," CARE Working Papers 9602, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
- Wallis, Kenneth F, 1980. "Econometric Implications of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 49-73, January.
- P. Ruben Mercado & David A. Kendrick, 1997. "HTGAMS: Hall and Taylor's Model in GAMS," CARE Working Papers 9704, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Kendrick, 2007.
"Teaching Computational Economics to Graduate Students,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 381-391, November.
- David A. Kendrick, 2006. "Teaching Computational Economics to Graduate Students," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 36, Society for Computational Economics.
- David Kendrick & P. Mercado & Hans Amman, 2006.
"Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 261-271, May.
- Hans Amman & David Kendrick & Ruben Mercado, 2004. "Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 347, Society for Computational Economics.
- P. Ruben Mercado & David A. Kendrick, 2004. "Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 71, Society for Computational Economics.
- Asensio, Angel & Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Le Heron, Edwin, 2011.
"Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Angel Asensio & Sébastien Charles & Edwin Le Héron & Dany Lang, 2011. "Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne," Post-Print halshs-00664867, HAL.
- Kendrick, David A., 2005. "Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-30, January.
- Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2017. "Transferability of Policies to Control Agricultural Nonpoint Pollution in Relatively Similar Catchments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 11-21.
- P. Ruben Mercado, 2001. "Macroeconomic Volatility during Argentina's Import Substitution Stage," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 151-161.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; learning; stochastic optimization; numerical experiments;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tex:carewp:9702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deutxus.html .