Teaching Macroeconomics with Gams
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, John B., 1985.
"International coordination in the design of macroeconomic policy rules,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 53-81.
- John B. Taylor, 1984. "International Coordination in the Design of Macroeconomic Policy Rules," NBER Working Papers 1506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Carlozzi & John B. Taylor, 1983. "International Capital Mobility and the Coordination of Monetary Rules," NBER Working Papers 1242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, John B, 1979. "Estimation and Control of a Macroeconomic Model with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1267-1286, September.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 1996. "The DUALI/DUALPC Software for Optimal Control Models: Introduction," CARE Working Papers 9602, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
- Wallis, Kenneth F, 1980. "Econometric Implications of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 49-73, January.
- P. Ruben Mercado & David A. Kendrick, 1997. "HTGAMS: Hall and Taylor's Model in GAMS," CARE Working Papers 9704, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Kendrick, 2007.
"Teaching Computational Economics to Graduate Students,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 381-391, November.
- David A. Kendrick, 2006. "Teaching Computational Economics to Graduate Students," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 36, Society for Computational Economics.
- David Kendrick & P. Mercado & Hans Amman, 2006.
"Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 261-271, May.
- Hans Amman & David Kendrick & Ruben Mercado, 2004. "Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 347, Society for Computational Economics.
- P. Ruben Mercado & David A. Kendrick, 2004. "Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 71, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kendrick, David A., 2005. "Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-30, January.
- Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2017. "Transferability of Policies to Control Agricultural Nonpoint Pollution in Relatively Similar Catchments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 11-21.
- Asensio, Angel & Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Le Heron, Edwin, 2011. "Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- P. Ruben Mercado, 2001. "Macroeconomic Volatility during Argentina's Import Substitution Stage," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 151-161.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; learning; stochastic optimization; numerical experiments;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tex:carewp:9702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deutxus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.