Regulation and the Market for Checks (Duzenlemeler ve Cek Piyasasi)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1998. "Money Is Memory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 232-251, August.
- McAndrews, James & Roberds, William, 1999.
"A General Equilibrium Analysis of Check Float,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 353-377, October.
- James J. McAndrews & William Roberds, 1997. "A general equilibrium analysis of check float," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- James J. McAndrews & William Roberds, 1999. "A general equilibrium analysis of check float," Staff Reports 84, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sujit Chakravorti & Timothy McHugh, 2002. "Why do we use so many checks?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 44-59.
- Chakravorti Sujit, 2003.
"Theory of Credit Card Networks: A Survey of the Literature,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-19, June.
- Sujit Chakravorti, 2003. "Theory of credit card networks: a survey of the literature," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 03-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ricardo Lagos, 2006. "Inside and outside money," Staff Report 374, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Posner, Richard A, 1975. "The Social Costs of Monopoly and Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 807-827, August.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1993. "A Search-Theoretic Approach to Monetary Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 63-77, March.
- Ping He & Lixin Huang & Randall Wright, 2005. "Money And Banking In Search Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 637-670, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsChecks; regulation; monopoly power; preference heterogeneity.;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .