A constrained hierarchical risk parity algorithm with cluster-based capital allocation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tola, Vincenzo & Lillo, Fabrizio & Gallegati, Mauro & Mantegna, Rosario N., 2008. "Cluster analysis for portfolio optimization," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 235-258, January.
- Kolm, Petter N. & Tütüncü, Reha & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2014. "60 Years of portfolio optimization: Practical challenges and current trends," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 356-371.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MohammadAmin Fazli & Parsa Alian & Ali Owfi & Erfan Loghmani, 2021. "RPS: Portfolio Asset Selection using Graph based Representation Learning," Papers 2111.15634, arXiv.org.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sebastiano Michele Zema & Giorgio Fagiolo & Tiziano Squartini & Diego Garlaschelli, 2021. "Mesoscopic Structure of the Stock Market and Portfolio Optimization," LEM Papers Series 2021/45, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Djauhari, Maman Abdurachman & Gan, Siew Lee, 2015. "Optimality problem of network topology in stocks market analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 108-114.
- Mahdi Massahi & Masoud Mahootchi & Alireza Arshadi Khamseh, 2020. "Development of an efficient cluster-based portfolio optimization model under realistic market conditions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 59(5), pages 2423-2442, November.
- Nicoló Musmeci & Tomaso Aste & T Di Matteo, 2015. "Relation between Financial Market Structure and the Real Economy: Comparison between Clustering Methods," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(3), pages 1-24, March.
- Gautier Marti & Frank Nielsen & Philippe Donnat & S'ebastien Andler, 2016. "On clustering financial time series: a need for distances between dependent random variables," Papers 1603.07822, arXiv.org.
- Rad, Hossein & Low, Rand Kwong Yew & Miffre, Joëlle & Faff, Robert, 2020.
"Does sophistication of the weighting scheme enhance the performance of long-short commodity portfolios?,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 164-180.
- Hossein Rad & Rand Low & Joelle Miffre & Robert Faff, 2020. "Does sophistication of the weighting scheme enhance the performance of long-short commodity portfolios?," Post-Print hal-02868473, HAL.
- Valle, C.A. & Meade, N. & Beasley, J.E., 2014. "Absolute return portfolios," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 20-41.
- N. C. Suganya & G. A. Vijayalakshmi Pai, 2010. "Pareto‐archived evolutionary wavelet network for financial constrained portfolio optimization," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 59-90, April.
- Výrost, Tomas & Lyócsa, Štefan & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2019. "Network-based asset allocation strategies," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 516-536.
- Yanhong Guo & Shuai Jiang & Wenjun Zhou & Chunyu Luo & Hui Xiong, 2021. "A predictive indicator using lender composition for loan evaluation in P2P lending," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Nguyen, Linh Hoang & Chevapatrakul, Thanaset & Yao, Kai, 2020. "Investigating tail-risk dependence in the cryptocurrency markets: A LASSO quantile regression approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 333-355.
- Thomas Trier Bjerring & Omri Ross & Alex Weissensteiner, 2017. "Feature selection for portfolio optimization," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 256(1), pages 21-40, September.
- Vladimir Dombrovskii & Tatyana Obedko, 2014. "Portfolio Optimization in the Financial Market with Correlated Returns under Constraints, Transaction Costs and Different Rates for Borrowing and Lending," Papers 1410.8042, arXiv.org.
- Nicol'o Musmeci & Tomaso Aste & Tiziana Di Matteo, 2014. "Risk diversification: a study of persistence with a filtered correlation-network approach," Papers 1410.5621, arXiv.org.
- Marie Brière & Ariane Szafarz, 2021.
"When it rains, it pours: Multifactor asset management in good and bad times,"
Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 641-669, September.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2021. "When it Rains, it Pours: Multifactor Asset Management in Good and Bad Times," Working Papers CEB 21-002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gatfaoui, Hayette, 2019.
"Diversifying portfolios of U.S. stocks with crude oil and natural gas: A regime-dependent optimization with several risk measures,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 132-152.
- Hayette Gatfaoui, 2018. "Diversifying portfolios of U.S. stocks with crude oil and natural gas: A regime-dependent optimization with several risk measures," Papers 1811.02382, arXiv.org.
- Hayette Gatfaoui, 2019. "Diversifying portfolios of U.S. stocks with crude oil and natural gas: A regime-dependent optimization with several risk measures," Post-Print hal-02115626, HAL.
- Xidonas, Panos & Hassapis, Christis & Soulis, John & Samitas, Aristeidis, 2017. "Robust minimum variance portfolio optimization modelling under scenario uncertainty," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 60-71.
- Ahmet Sensoy & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Ahmed Rostom & Erk Hacihasanoglu, 2019.
"Dynamic integration and network structure of the EMU sovereign bond markets,"
Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 281(1), pages 297-314, October.
- Ahmet Sensoy & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Erk Hacihasanoglu & Ahmed Rostom, 2018. "Dynamic Integration and Network Structure of the EMU Sovereign Bond Markets," Working Papers 2018-009, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Longfeng Zhao & Chao Wang & Gang-Jin Wang & H. Eugene Stanley & Lin Chen, 2021. "Community detection and portfolio optimization," Papers 2112.13383, arXiv.org.
- Paolo Giudici & Gloria Polinesi, 2021. "Crypto price discovery through correlation networks," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 299(1), pages 443-457, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk Parity; Diversification; Portfolio Optimisation; Clustering;
All these keywords.
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2019-11-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2019-11-18 (Operations Research)
- NEP-RMG-2019-11-18 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Melt van Schoor (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.