Implementing the SDGs Responding to the Challenges of Interconnectivity and Balance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian W.H. Parry & Mr. David Coady & Baoping Shang & Louis Sears, 2015. "How Large Are Global Energy Subsidies?," IMF Working Papers 2015/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Joyeeta Gupta & Courtney Vegelin, 2016. "Sustainable development goals and inclusive development," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 433-448, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Joyeeta Gupta & Louis Lebel, 0. "Access and allocation in earth system governance: lessons learnt in the context of the Sustainable Development Goals," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-18.
- Burke, Paul J. & Yang, Hewen, 2016.
"The price and income elasticities of natural gas demand: International evidence,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 466-474.
- Paul J Burke & Hewen Yang, 2016. "The price and income elasticities of natural gas demand: International evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2016-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Stephen Younger, 2016. "The Impact of Reforming Energy Subsidies, Cash Transfers, and Taxes on Inequality and Poverty in Ghana and Tanzania," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1355, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Yuan, Mei-Hua & Lo, Shang-Lien, 2020. "Developing indicators for the monitoring of the sustainability of food, energy, and water," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Lucas W. Davis, 2017. "The Environmental Cost of Global Fuel Subsidies," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(KAPSARC S).
- Choi, Sangyup & Furceri, Davide & Loungani, Prakash & Mishra, Saurabh & Poplawski-Ribeiro, Marcos, 2018.
"Oil prices and inflation dynamics: Evidence from advanced and developing economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 71-96.
- Mr. Prakash Loungani & Mr. Marcos Poplawski Ribeiro & Davide Furceri & Mr. Saurabh Mishra & Sangyup Choi, 2017. "Oil Prices and Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from Advanced and Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 2017/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Sangyup Choi & Davide Furceri & Prakash Loungani & Saurabh Mishra & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro, 2017. "Oil Prices and Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from Advanced and Developing Economies," Working papers 2017rwp-111, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Mohaddes, M. & Nugent, J. & Selim, H., 2018.
"Reforming Fiscal Institutions in Resource-Rich Arab Economies: Policy Proposals,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1848, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & Jeffrey B. Nugent & Hoda Selim, 2018. "Reforming fiscal institutions in resource-rich Arab economies: Policy proposals," CAMA Working Papers 2018-41, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hoda Selim & Kamiar Mohaddes & Jeffrey Nugent, 2018. "Reforming Fiscal Institutions in Resource-Rich Arab Economies: Policy Proposals," Working Papers 1228, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Sep 2018.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & Jeffrey B. Nugent & Hoda Selim, 2018. "Reforming Fiscal Institutions in Resource-Rich Arab Economies: Policy Proposals," Globalization Institute Working Papers 346, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Felipe Arenas-Torres & Miguel Bustamante-Ubilla & Roberto Campos-Troncoso, 2021. "The Incidence of Social Responsibility in the Adoption of Business Practices," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-14, March.
- Blume, Maximilian & Oberländer, Anna Maria & Röglinger, Maximilian & Rosemann, Michael & Wyrtki, Katrin, 2020. "Ex ante assessment of disruptive threats: Identifying relevant threats before one is disrupted," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 158(C).
- Neil McCulloch, 2017. "Energy subsidies, international aid, and the politics of reform," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2017-174, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2017.
"Energy subsidies, public investment and endogenous growth,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 693-709.
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2015. "Energy Subsidies, Public Investment and Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 65741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Grimsrud, Kristine & Lindholt, Lars & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Storrøsten, Halvor Briseid, 2017.
"Oil consumption subsidy removal in OPEC and other Non-OECD countries: Oil market impacts and welfare effects,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 395-409.
- Finn Roar Aune & Kristine Grimsrud & Lars Lindholt & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2016. "Oil consumption subsidy removal in OPEC and other Non-OECD countries. Oil market impacts and welfare effects," Discussion Papers 846, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Jan Anton van Zanten & Rob van Tulder, 2020. "Beyond COVID-19: Applying “SDG logics” for resilient transformations," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 3(4), pages 451-464, December.
- Thijs Van de Graaf & Harro van Asselt, 2017. "Introduction to the special issue: energy subsidies at the intersection of climate, energy, and trade governance," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 313-326, June.
- Roberto Pasqualino & Irene Monasterolo & Aled Jones, 2019. "An Integrated Global Food and Energy Security System Dynamics Model for Addressing Systemic Risk," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-20, July.
- Neagu Olimpia, 2019. "Disparities Regarding Competitiveness, Human Capital And Inclusive Development In The Eu: A Cluster Analysis," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 61-71, February.
- Abdulkarim Hasan Rashed & Afzal Shah, 2021. "The role of private sector in the implementation of sustainable development goals," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 2931-2948, March.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2017. "Reviewing, Reforming, and Rethinking Global Energy Subsidies: Towards a Political Economy Research Agenda," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 150-163.
- MacGregor, James, 2017. "Determining an optimal strategy for energy investment in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 210-224.
- Samuel Fankhauser & Nicholas Stern, 2016. "Climate change, development, poverty and economics," GRI Working Papers 253, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
KeywordsSDG 7; network analysis; Sri Lankan energy policies and plans; interconnectivity and balance; clean energy security;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:svo:opaper:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sovoibd.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sarwar Jahan (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sovoibd.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.