International Mobility: A Longitudinal Analysis of the Effects on Individuals Earnings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finnie, Ross, 2006. "International Mobility: Patterns of Exit and Return of Canadians, 1982 to 2003," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2006288e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Steven Globerman, 2000. "Trade Liberalisation and the Migration of Skilled Professionals and Managers: The North American Experience," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(7), pages 901-922, July.
- Ross Finnie, 2004. "Who moves? A logit model analysis of inter-provincial migration in Canada," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1759-1779.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brahim Boudarbat & Marie Connolly, 2013. "Exode des cerveaux : Pourquoi certains diplômés d'études postsecondaires choisissent-ils de travailler aux États-Unis?," CIRANO Project Reports 2013rp-13, CIRANO.
More about this item
KeywordsMobility and migration; Population and demography;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2007289e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .