Partial Least Square Discriminant Analysis (PLS-DA) for bankruptcy prediction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster D.P. & Stine R.A., 2004. "Variable Selection in Data Mining: Building a Predictive Model for Bankruptcy," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 303-313, January.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i::p:59-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V., 2007. "Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 1-28, July.
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i::p:87-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- du Jardin, Philippe & Séverin, Eric, 2011. "Predicting corporate bankruptcy using a self-organizing map: An empirical study to improve the forecasting horizon of a financial failure model," MPRA Paper 44262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lo, Andrew W., 1986. "Logit versus discriminant analysis : A specification test and application to corporate bankruptcies," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 151-178, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Zhen Jia, 2015. "Estudo cross-country sobre os fatores determinantes da crise financeira bancária," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 55(5), September.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:28:y:2017:i:2:p:170-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi-Shu Wang & Xue Jiang & Zhen-Jia-Liu, 2016. "Bank Failure Prediction Models for the Developing and Developed Countries: Identifying the Economic Value Added for Predicting Failure," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(9), pages 522-533, September.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:16-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljbs:v2i1p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljef:v4i3p6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbankruptcy; financial ratios; banking crisis; solvency; data mining; PLS-DA;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2011-07-13 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FOR-2011-07-13 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/90696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .