Variable Selection in Data Mining: Building a Predictive Model for Bankruptcy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khandani, Amir E. & Kim, Adlar J. & Lo, Andrew W., 2010. "Consumer credit-risk models via machine-learning algorithms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2767-2787, November.
- Barrios, Erniel B. & Mina, Christian D., 2009.
"Profiling Poverty with Multivariate Adaptive Regression Splines,"
DP 2009-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Barrios, Erniel B. & Mina, Christian D., 2013. "Profiling Poverty with Multivariate Adaptive Regression Splines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2010 Vol. 37 No. 2d, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Alexandra Schwarz, 2011. "Measurement, Monitoring, and Forecasting of Consumer Credit Default Risk - An Indicator Approach Based on Individual Payment Histories," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2001-07-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2001-07-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-IAS-2001-07-23 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennin:01-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .