Report NEP-CFN-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gharsalli Mazen, 2011. "French firm's financing choices: towards a reconciliation of the static trade-off theory and the pecking order theory?," Post-Print hal-00603762, HAL.
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Begoña Gutiérrez-Nieto, 2011. "Partial Least Square Discriminant Analysis (PLS-DA) for bankruptcy prediction," Working Papers CEB 11-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Caterina Giannetti & Nicola Jentzsch, 2011. "Credit Reporting, Access to Finance and Identification Systems: International Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jens Hilscher & Mungo Wilson, 2011. "Credit ratings and credit risk," Working Papers 31, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Angelo Ranaldo & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2011. "On the Predictability of Stock Prices: A Case for High and Low Prices," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0136, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/11312 is not listed on IDEAS anymore