Rural Microfinance and Climate Change: Geographical Credits Allocation and Vulnerability. An Analysis of Agroamigo in Brazil’s Northeastern States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agrawala, Shardul & Carraro, Maelis, 2010. "Assessing the Role of Microfinance in Fostering Adaptation to Climate Change," Sustainable Development Papers 92709, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Cyril F.S. Fouillet, 2009. "La construction spatiale de la microfinance en Inde," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/210254, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ahlin, Christian & Lin, Jocelyn & Maio, Michael, 2011. "Where does microfinance flourish? Microfinance institution performance in macroeconomic context," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 105-120, July.
- Shardul Agrawala & Maëlis Carraro, 2010. "Assessing the Role of Microfinance in Fostering Adaptation to Climate Change," Working Papers 2010.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Annabel Vanroose & Bert D’Espallier, 2013.
"Do microfinance institutions accomplish their mission? Evidence from the relationship between traditional financial sector development and microfinance institutions’ outreach and performance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(15), pages 1965-1982, May.
- Annabel Vanroose & Bert D'Espallier, 2013. "Do microfinance institutions accomplish their mission? Evidence from the relationship between traditional financial sector development and microfinance institutions’ outreach and performance," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174890, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hiedanpã„Ã„, Juha & Bromley, Daniel W., 2014. "Payments for ecosystem services: durable habits, dubious nudges, and doubtful efficacy," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 175-195, June.
- Navajas, Sergio & Schreiner, Mark & Meyer, Richard L. & Gonzalez-vega, Claudio & Rodriguez-meza, Jorge, 2000.
"Microcredit and the Poorest of the Poor: Theory and Evidence from Bolivia,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 333-346, February.
- Navajas, Sergio & Schreiner, Mark & Meyer, Richard L. & Gonzalez-Vega, Claudio & Rodriguez-Meza, Jorge, 1998. "Microcredit And The Poorest Of The Poor: Theory And Evidence From Bolivia," Economics and Sociology Occasional Papers - ESO Series 28334, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Annabel Vanroose, 2014. "Factors that explain the regional expansion of microfinance institutions in Peru," Working Papers CEB 14-030, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Shardul Agrawala & Maëlis Carraro, 2010. "Assessing the Role of Microfinance in Fostering Adaptation to Climate Change," OECD Environment Working Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change Adaptation; Climate Change Vulnerability; Geographical Credits Allocation; Agricultural Microfinance; Rural Microfinance; Green Microfinance; Climatic Risk; Credit Risk; Brazil; Agroamigo;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/225715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.