Report NEP-MFD-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Marek Hudon & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "What Type of Microfinance Institutions Supply Savings Products?," Working Papers CEB 16-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rafael Moser & Davide Forcella & Lauro Emilio Gonzales Farias, 2016. "Microfinance and climate change: threats and opportunities, the case of Brazil’s largest rural MFIs, Agroamigo and Cresol," Working Papers CEB 16-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Davide Forcella & Rafael Moser & Lauro Emilio Gonzales Farias, 2016. "Rural Microfinance and Climate Change: Geographical Credits Allocation and Vulnerability. An Analysis of Agroamigo in Brazil’s Northeastern States," Working Papers CEB 16-011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- B. Madhusudhana, 2015. "Self-Help Groups : A Study Of Socio-Economic Status In Mysore City," Working papers 2015-09-14, Voice of Research.
- Anaïs Périlleux & Annabel Vanroose & Bert D’Espallier, 2016. "Are financial cooperatives crowded out by commercial banks in the process of financial sector development?," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2016001, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Murendo, Conrad & Wollni, Meike, 2016. "Mobile money and household food security in Uganda," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 229805, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.