Linking social identities to intergroup behavior in diverse teams: the role of intergroup emotion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Klaus Scherer, 2006. "Connecting social identity theory to cognitive appraisal theory of emotions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14393, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Diane Mackie & Véronique Tran & Eliot Smith, 2007. "Intergroup emotions in work groups: some antecedents and performance consequences of belonging," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14391, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alper, Steve & Tjosvold, Dean & Law, Kenneth S., 1998. "Interdependence and Controversy in Group Decision Making: Antecedents to Effective Self-Managing Teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 33-52, April.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Erwan Bellard & Susan Schneider, 2003. "Experiencing diversity, conflict and emotions in teams," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14176, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsDiversity; Emotion; Teams; Categorization; Identification; Information Sharing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:09-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .