Bringing emotion to strategic issue diagnosis: contributions from emotion psychology and social psychology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Véronique Tran & Susan Schneider, "undated". "Bringing emotion to strategic issue diagnosis: contributions from emotion psychology and social psychology," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14591, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 1991. "Appraisal," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 138(1), pages 3-5, November.
- L. J. Bourgeois, III & Kathleen M. Eisenhardt, 1988. "Strategic Decision Processes in High Velocity Environments: Four Cases in the Microcomputer Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 816-835, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEmotion; Cognition; Social Group Membership; Strategic Issue Diagnosis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-02-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2009-02-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:09-009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .