Report NEP-CSE-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2009. "Globalization and innovation in emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4808, The World Bank.
- Werner Güth & Kerstin Pull & Manfred Stadler, 2009. "Intra-firm Conflicts and Interfirm Competition," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Susan Schneider & Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Véronique Tran, 2009. "Some like it hot! the role of emotion and identity in interpreting and responding to diversity as a strategic issue," Working Papers CEB 09-011.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2009. "Innovative Firms or Innovative Owners? Determinants of Innovation in Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 3962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:mop:lasrwp:2008.24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shaffer, Sherrill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2009. "New small firms and dimensions of economic performance," Research Discussion Papers 4/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Véronique Tran & Susan Schneider, 2009. "Bringing emotion to strategic issue diagnosis: contributions from emotion psychology and social psychology," Working Papers CEB 09-009.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Spielkamp, Alfred & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Rammer, Christian, 2008. "Innovation Success of Non-R&D-Performers: Substituting Technology by Management in SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-092, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Imbriani, Cesare & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Testa, Giuseppina, 2008. "Exporting quality: is it the right strategy for the Italian manufacturing sector?," MPRA Paper 13327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elvio Accinelli & Silvia London & Edgar J. Sanchez Carrera, 2009. "A Model of Imitative Behavior in the Population of Firms and Workers," Department of Economics University of Siena 554, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Magda Bianco & Daniela Mele & Paolo Sestito, 2008. "The big players in Italian local public services. Constraints, opportunities and growth strategies," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 26, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.