Intergroup emotion antecedents of reactions toward diversity initiatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Diane Mackie & Eliot Smith, "undated". "Intergroup emotion antecedents of reactions toward diversity initiatives," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14585, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Penny Dick, 2002. "Barriers to Managing Diversity in a UK Constabulary: The Role of Discourse," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(7), pages 953-976, November.
More about this item
Keywordsintergroup emotion; diversity; whites; minorities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-02-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2009-02-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:09-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .