Credit in the monetary transmission mechanism: An overview of some recent research using Swiss data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. B. Chatelain & Andrea Generale & I. Hernando & U. von Kalckreuth & P. Vermeulen, 2001.
"Firm investment and monetary transmission in the euro area,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
431, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Generale, Andrea & Hernando, Ignacio & Von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Vermeulen, Philip, 2001. "Firm investment and monetary transmission in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0112, European Central Bank.
- Simon Gilchrist & Charles Himmelberg, 1999. "Investment: Fundamentals and Finance," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1998, volume 13, pages 223-274 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mojon, Benoît & Kashyap, Anil K. & Angeloni, Ignazio & Terlizzese, Daniele, 2002. "Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area : Where Do We Stand?," Working Paper Series 0114, European Central Bank.
- Timothy S. Fuerst & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1998. "Agency costs and business cycles," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 12(3), pages 583-597.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simone Auer, 2014.
"Monetary Policy Shocks and Foreign Investment Income: Evidence from a large Bayesian VAR,"
2014-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Auer, Simone, 2014. "Monetary policy shocks and foreign investment income: evidence from a large Bayesian VAR," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 170, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lukáš Kučera, 2016. "Transmission Channels of Monetary Policy: A Broader View," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(4), pages 59-70.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary transmission; credit channel;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snb:snbecs:2005-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enzo Rossi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/snbgvch.html .