Quantum Game Theory in Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schaden, Martin, 2002. "Quantum finance," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 511-538.
- Stanley, H.Eugene & Nunes Amaral, Luis A. & Gabaix, Xavier & Gopikrishnan, Parameswaran & Plerou, Vasiliki, 2001. "Quantifying economic fluctuations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 302(1), pages 126-137.
- Velupillai, K., 2000. "Computable Economics: The Arne Ryde Memorial Lectures," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198295273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piotrowski, Edward W. & Sładkowski, Jan, 2008. "Quantum auctions: Facts and myths," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(15), pages 3949-3953.
- Hanauske, Matthias & Kunz, Jennifer & Bernius, Steffen & König, Wolfgang, 2010. "Doves and hawks in economics revisited: An evolutionary quantum game theory based analysis of financial crises," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 5084-5102.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "Quantum Auctions: Facts and Myths," Departmental Working Papers 29, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2004-06-22 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2004-06-22 (Finance)
- NEP-HIS-2004-06-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sla:eakjkl:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epslapl.html .