Randomization Tests in Econometrics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kopczuk, Wojciech & Pop-Eleches, Cristian, 2007.
"Electronic filing, tax preparers and participation in the Earned Income Tax Credit,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1351-1367, August.
- Wojciech Kopczuk & Cristian Pop-Eleches, 2005. "Electronic Filing, Tax Preparers, and Participation in the Earned Income Tax Credit," NBER Working Papers 11768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donohue III, John J. & Wolfers, Justin, 2006.
"Uses and Abuses of Empirical Evidence in the Death Penalty Debate,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1949, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donohue, John J & Wolfers, Justin, 2006. "Uses and Abuses of Empirical Evidence in the Death Penalty Debate," CEPR Discussion Papers 5493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John J. Donohue III & Justin Wolfers, 2006. "Uses and Abuses of Empirical Evidence in the Death Penalty Debate," NBER Working Papers 11982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luger, Richard, 2006.
"Exact permutation tests for non-nested non-linear regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 513-529, August.
- Richard Luger, 2004. "Exact Permutation Tests for Non-nested Non-linear Regression Models," Emory Economics 0419, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Taylor, Benjamin & Li, Jing, 2015. "Do fewer guns lead to less crime? Evidence from Australia," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 72-78.
- Sooncheol Sohn & Byoung Jung & Myoungshic Jhun, 2012. "Permutation tests using least distance estimator in the multivariate regression model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 191-201, June.
- Rui Albuquerque & Luis Brandao-Marques & Miguel A. Ferreira & Pedro Matos, 2013.
"International Corporate Governance Spillovers; Evidence from Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions,"
IMF Working Papers
13/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Brandão-Marques, Luis & Ferreira, Miguel & Matos, Pedro Pinto, 2015. "International Corporate Governance Spillovers: Evidence from Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10917, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Judge, George G., 2005. "Combining estimators to improve structural model estimation and inference under quadratic loss," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 1-29, September.
- Ronit Nirel & Malka Gorfine, 2003. "Nonparametric Analysis of Longitudinal Binary Data: An Application to the Intergroup Prisoner's Dilemma Game," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 6(3), pages 327-341, November.
- Christopher W. Anderson & Eli Beracha, 2008. "Robustness Of The Headquarters-City Effect On Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 271-300.
- Ker, Alan P. & McGowan, Pat, 2000. "Weather-Based Adverse Selection And The U.S. Crop Insurance Program: The Private Insurance Company Perspective," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Achim Zeileis & Torsten Hothorn, 2013. "A toolbox of permutation tests for structural change," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 931-954, November.
- Harden Jeffrey J., 2012. "Improving Statistical Inference with Clustered Data," Statistics, Politics and Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Jeong-Joon Lee, 2005. "Persistent wage differential and its implications on the Balassa-Samuelson hypothesis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(10), pages 643-648.
- Robert Moir, 1998. "A Monte Carlo Analysis of the Fisher Randomization Technique: Reviving Randomization for Experimental Economists," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 1(1), pages 87-100, June.
- Byoung Jung & Myoungshic Jhun & Seuck Song, 2007. "A new random permutation test in ANOVA models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 47-62, January.
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp93-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.