Managing European Sustainable Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakravarty, Shoibal & Tavoni, Massimo, 2013.
"Energy poverty alleviation and climate change mitigation: Is there a trade off?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 67-73.
- Chakravarty, Shoibal & Tavoni, Massimo, 2013. "Energy Poverty Alleviation and Climate Change Mitigation: Is There a Trade off?," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 148897, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Shoibal Chakravarty & Massimo Tavoni, 2013. "Energy Poverty Alleviation and Climate Change Mitigation: is There a Trade off?," Working Papers 2013.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vito Albino & Umberto Berardi & Rosa Maria Dangelico, 2015. "Smart Cities: Definitions, Dimensions, Performance, and Initiatives," Journal of Urban Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Martín Alejandro Iribarnegaray & Lucas Seghezzo, 2012. "Governance, Sustainability and Decision Making in Water and Sanitation Management Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 1-24, November.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable cities; European management; urban ecology; economic efficiency; smart growth;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:1003969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .